VSD began operations and maintenance training over 10 years ago. Since our founding we have been responsible for training hundreds of thousands of students on operations and maintenance procedures. Our work in this area has included:
- Industry-specific total training solutions geared towards building operator competencies and sustaining operating performance across a large workforce
- Highly specific solutions for the Oil & Gas Exploration equipment operations; especially maritime drilling platform ship operations
- Highly specific solutions for Power Generation plant operations
- Highly specific solutions for Maritime Ports operations
- Highly specific solutions for Marine Power and Propulsion systems operations
- Maintenance training solutions for organization-level, intermediate. and depot-level maintenance including “hot running” and “cold iron” engine of all types and sizes
- Computer-based training solutions for auxiliary systems and equipment, such as filters, pumps, power distribution, communications arrays, etc.
- Special vehicle driving simulators – 360-degree view driving simulators for special vehicle operations with virtual reality models of local streets, airports, industrial complexes, etc.
- Simulators combined with curriculum, preprogrammed scenarios, certified instructors, and long-term operating support and maintenance contracts
- Customized equipment operations and maintenance training solutions – including training strategies, needs assessments, reverse engineering of OEM systems, and bottom-up maintenance training solution design services – delivered by maintenance training experts