Insight Recognition and Identification Software at AUVSI 2013
VSD’s John Mell will be meeting with decision makers at AUVSI’s Unmanned Systems 2013 in August 12-15 in Washington, DC. He will be introducing potential customers to Insight Version 3, the updated and enhanced version of the target recognition and identification software developed by DTM Global, a UK based subsidiary of VSD.
Insight is an extremely powerful training tool with a proven reputation; being used by 27 military forces in 13 countries. Insight is the first training tool of its kind, independently evaluated by NATO and recommended as the prototype Combat Identification Training System (CITS).
Insight V3 Additions & Enhancements
- Improved Graphics Performance
- Accelerated & Streamlined Database Architecture
- New 3D Model and Database Libraries
- New 3D Model Texture Editors
- Digital Terrain Elevation Data (DTED) Integration, Levels 1 & 2
- Increased Multilingual Support to 180 languages
- Now Supporting All Major Browsers: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox
Please contact us if you would like to request a meeting with John Mell during AUVSI.
— Source www.auvsi.org/home/aboutus/